A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can change the world. How crazy is that?
Kenjo is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR easier. With Kenjo HR teams can efficiently recruit and manage people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its employees.
Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employer. Essentially make people get up in the morning.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & our product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over
fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
- Results are important. They bring the money which allows us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positive and treat each other with dignity, love and respect.
As our full time Account Executive, you will play a fundamental role in our journey to become the number one people management platform.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Demo our solution to prospects.
- Manage incoming leads to try our software.
- Create, present, and negotiate quotes.
- Optimise internal processes to work more efficiently smarter.
- Create a sales funnel with low operations and high customer focus.
- Create sequences in hubspot that will help you to deal with high traffic times
- Coach other team members.
- Set a reporting cadence and report on your KPIs.
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities (cold calls, emails, social selling).
- Help the Product department to understand better the needs of leads.
What we think it takes to be successful at this job
- B2B SaaS Sales experience
- HR / Recruiting experience
- Experience in Consulting helpful
- Experience with Hubspot helpful
- Knows how to build a scalable sales funnel
- Language: German at least professional and outstanding English
- People would describe you as trustworthy and energetic
- You are a great communicator
- You have a sense of urgency
- You have some entrepreneurial experience and know how to make use of it on a daily basis (plus)
The work mode
- Remote work and home office possible (depending on the role)
- Competitive salary plus employee stock options
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Strength based work approach
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Off-site steering events with the whole team
- Offices in Berlin and Madrid
Quick tips on how to prepare:
Don’t waste your time with updating your CV, rather share your LinkedIN profile.
Do not think about your outfit at the day of the interview. There is no dress-code.
Rather be yourself and make sure this opportunity will excite you. Don’t ask for a job, ask for a challenge!
Ps.: Share this ad, if it's not for you! Be generous and not afraid of other awesome people stealing this job. We are growing. So there will be more chances to join our team.