A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can change the world. How crazy is that?
Kenjo is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR easier. With Kenjo HR teams can efficiently recruit and manage people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its employees.
Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employer. Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & our product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over
fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
- Results are important. They bring the money which allows us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love and respect.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager expert with more than 4 years of experience to help us grow x5 over the next year through a mix of launching campaigns in new countries, categories and marketing channels. We expect a significant amount of that growth to be driven through Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Display, Youtube and native advertising.
This role will suit you if you are self-driven, creative, a team player and have a start-up mindset: build a bike while riding it!
Your main responsibilities are:
- Own the paid social media strategy and integrate it with organic social media together driving growth of paid social channels and development, by continuously looking for opportunities to optimise the CPA with a data-driven approach.
- Analyze data from all paid and organic sources, identifying audiences, bid strategies and optimizing marketing campaign performance in order to generate growth.
- Plan A/B and multivariate creative tests, bidding, targeting, and test strategies to improve performance.
- Research and analyse new market trends and seasonality fluctuations and apply learnings to the campaigns.
- Implement a best in class account structure and continue to drive down social CPA's across acquisition and retargeting.
- Own the paid social buyer persona lifecycle across awareness, engagement, acquisition, onboarding and retention.
- Lead social innovation within the team, keeping abreast of market trends and developments, identifying and testing new platforms, digital channels, tech and audiences to drive our social offering forward using a clear test-and-learn agenda.
What we think it takes to be successful at this challenge:
- 4 years of experience in Performance Marketing Management
- Experience managing yearly budgets of minimum EUR 300k across different countries/region.s
- Excellent level of English required, German would be a plus.
- Successful campaigns for B2B companies in international markets.
- Good knowledge Facebook Ads Manager or Power Editor, DSPs or adserver would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and creating intuitive reports using Excel or Data visualization softwares.
- You are passionate about generating content with a growth hacking approach.
- Experience in running A/B testing campaigns.
- You have experience with conversion funnels and optimization strategies.
You will create impact with...
⭐ Help us bring our presence in Europe to the next level ⭐ Drive down CPA on leads booking time with our sale steps or signing up for free trials ⭐ Make your teammates speechless looking at your Excel-sheets and reports ⭐ Proactively discover new social channels and formats to boost our brand reach
The work mode
- Remote work and home office possible
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Strength based work approach
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Off-site steering events with the whole team
- Offices in Berlin and Madrid
Quick tips on how to prepare:
Don’t waste your time with updating your CV, rather share your LinkedIN profile.
Do not think about your outfit at the day of the interview. There is no dress-code.
Rather be yourself and make sure this opportunity will excite you. Don’t ask for a job, ask for a challenge!
Ps.: Share this ad, if it's not for you! Be generous and not afraid of other awesome people stealing this job. We are growing. So there will be more chances to join our team.