A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can change the world. How crazy is that?
Kenjo is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR easier. With Kenjo HR teams can efficiently recruit and manage people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its employees.
Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers. Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & our product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over
fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
- Results are important. They bring the money which allows us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
For this role, you will create clear concise useful, and empathetic copy that helps Kenjo's customers glide through our platform with ease. You will use your writing prowess to translate complicated concepts into jargon-free simple language and ensure that customers have the right information at the right moment.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Communicate updates and new features to existing customers by:
- Writing product updates' email to present improvements and new features after each release
- Writing content for tooltips/tours to introduce new features or improvements in context, using an in-app messaging tool
- Working with customer success team to create a ‘Product updates’ webpage
- UX content/UI copywriting and localization into German and/or Spanish by:
- Working with the product team to write clear, concise UI copy for any new features or improvements
- Translating these texts into German and/or Spanish using localization software
- Improving consistency and defining standards for the language in Kenjo. For example:
- When do we use a period at the end of a sentence?
- What tense, person, and tone do we use? Does it differ based on the context?
- What words and synonyms do we use? Glossary for any jargon or Kenjo-specific language
- Standard translations for major features or Kenjo-specific copy
- Are there any negative connotations for words we’re using? How to avoid this?
- Coordinating work between Marketing and Product teams
What we think it takes to be successful at this challenge:
- You have experience as a content/ UX writer in Saas products
- You are passionate about design and know-how to build stunning presentations
- Experience writing marketing communications in English, native speaker or fluent to C2+ level. Please join with your application a sample of your writing or include a cover letter in English
- C2+ level German and/or C2+ level Spanish. We need help with at least 2/3 languages
- You are legally allowed to work in Germany
The work mode
- Remote work and home office possible
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Strength-based work approach
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Off-site steering events with the whole team
- Offices in Berlin and Madrid
Quick tips on how to prepare:
Don’t waste your time with updating your CV, rather share your LinkedIn profile.
Do not think about your outfit on the day of the interview. There is no dress-code.
Rather be yourself and make sure this opportunity will excite you. Don’t ask for a job, ask for a challenge!
Ps.: Share this ad, if it's not for you! Be generous and not afraid of other awesome people stealing this job. We are growing. So there will be more chances to join our team.